We are proud to present our very first Epic Babe of the Month.
T.C., What got you into cosplay?
I always loved Halloween and I love the idea of getting to be someone else for a little while. When I found out there was a whole subculture that made and wore their own costumes, I knew I had to do this. The whole creative process of making the costume and learning to “be” the character. Life isn’t always fun and games, so to have a creative or expressive outlet is a lot of fun. You’ve got to have those things that always take you to your fun zone..
How do you pick the character you want to do?
Of course I always want to do characters I've been a fan of, but I also want to do costumes that are somewhat unique. I have a couple of versions of Wonder Woman but I didn't want to do the classic look everybody knows. There are so many ladies that have great versions of that look and I wanted to have one that was a little different.
I also try to pick characters that are more fitting for me. There are enough young ladies in this hobby to take care of Batgirl and Supergirl. Batwoman is more fitting for me.
What was your first cosplay?
LOL. Batgirl in 1997. I had put it together to wear for kids' birthday parties. I was a runner up with it in the Wizard Magazine Halloween Costume Contest in 1998.
Of course I always want to do characters I've been a fan of, but I also want to do costumes that are somewhat unique. I have a couple of versions of Wonder Woman but I didn't want to do the classic look everybody knows. There are so many ladies that have great versions of that look and I wanted to have one that was a little different.
I also try to pick characters that are more fitting for me. There are enough young ladies in this hobby to take care of Batgirl and Supergirl. Batwoman is more fitting for me.
What was your first cosplay?
LOL. Batgirl in 1997. I had put it together to wear for kids' birthday parties. I was a runner up with it in the Wizard Magazine Halloween Costume Contest in 1998.
Angela is probably my favorite. There aren't a lot of ladies that do her so people always have a great reaction to her. Plus she's so bad ass.
Ha, not really. I play some games. I was pretty good at Galaga back in the day. LOL.
Are you a DC or Marvel girl?
Right now, Marvel. They've really done a great job line up their movies. And I'm reading Guardians of the Galaxy since they introduced Angela, of course.
I was a big DC fan but not really big on DC’s New 52.
Star Wars or Star Trek?
Ah! That questions a trap. I lean more toward Star Wars. The original trilogy changed everything. But still love Star Trek.
Do you have a favorite convention?
DragonCon. Love how it is like a 4 day round the clock party, It keeps getting more and more crowded but I still love it. But I am having a lot of funny going to some of the smaller cons.
What costumes do you have planned for 2014?
Currently working on Catwoman and will be doing Dajah Thoris later on.
Currently working on Catwoman and will be doing Dajah Thoris later on.
Follow T.C. Dangerous at:








No comments:
Post a Comment